SENIOR HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS (KINGSTON, JAMAICA)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DO NOT SEND CV VIA FACEBOOK YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED. IF YOU MEET THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV DIRECT TO email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
IntelMed Group brings clients a combination of deep subject matter expert knowledge and unique capabilities which it deploys in consulting, operations management, workforce management, revenue cycle management, technology, as well as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. We are currently helping leading healthcare organizations both private and government address key challenges inherited and migrating from the old to the new. We have set standards in service and innovation. Now, we’re focused even more on helping our clients solve their most challenging issues. Our platform uniquely marries health care organizations in one managed dashboard empowering clients to operationalized their vision for a value - based, clinically integrated network; one in development which outcomes are measurable and breakthrough results are delivered principally within a centralized or decentralized setting, increase their productivity, better control the outcomes of the facilities in which they practice as well as to ensure operation excellence in the experience of their patients and families. WE ARE A SMALL COMPANY, BIG RESULTS AND QUALITY PARTNERSHIPS.
IntelMed is hiring Senior Healthcare Management Consultants to lead and coordinate complex components of large consulting projects with responsibility for the application of advanced methods and techniques. Candidate must have a strong command of their field of specialization, bringing technical and managerial leadership to on-going projects
• Contributing to business development by identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and managing the proposal process, including lead generation, opportunity identification, proposal writing and client presentations.
• Directing and managing large projects, with responsibility for budget management, project deliverables, client relations and staff supervision, ensuring that all projects are conducted with sound methods and techniques.
• Designing and executing multiple quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies across multiple content areas.
• Managing and developing long-term client relationships, as evidenced by positive client feedback and client engagement with repeated business.
• Managing a large matrix team and aligning project responsibilities.
Senior Consultant candidates should possess a graduate degree with a minimum of 7+ years of post-graduate subject matter expertise or a minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience designing and executing quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies in healthcare administration. A registered Nurse is will also be considered with the required skills.
Candidate should have an accessible and visible leadership style, effective listening skills, exceptional analytical abilities, great interpersonal and organizational skills and a commitment to collaboration and shared governance.
IntelMed is constantly looking for skilled and ambitious candidates to join our team. If you feel you relate with our company profile and vision & values, please send us your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
A RELIABLE MOTOR VEHICLE IS A MUST FOR CLIENTS VISITS LOCALLY AND REGIONALLY.