HEALTHCARE RECRUITER/ CONSULTANTS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DO NOT SEND CV VIA FACEBOOK YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED. IF YOU MEET THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV DIRECT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
IntelMed Group brings clients a combination of deep subject matter expert knowledge and unique capabilities which it deploys in consulting, operations management, workforce management, revenue cycle management, technology, as well as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. We are currently helping leading healthcare organizations both private and government address key challenges inherited and migrating from the old to the new. We have set standards in service and innovation. Now, we’re focused even more on helping our clients solve their most challenging issues. Our platform uniquely marries health care organizations in one managed dashboard empowering clients to operationalized their vision for a value - based, clinically integrated network; one in development which outcomes are measurable and breakthrough results are delivered principally within a centralized or decentralized setting, increase their productivity, better control the outcomes of the facilities in which they practice as well as to ensure excellence in the experience of their patients and families. WE ARE A SMALL COMPANY, BIG RESULTS AND QUALITY PARTNERSHIPS.
IntelMed is looking to hire a competent Recruiting Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. The ideal candidates will attract talents, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. As a recruiting consultant, you must possess the skills of sales people and head-hunters. You must have good judgment and excellent communication skills. You must have strong ethics and collaborative spirit.
• Contributing to business development by identifying new business opportunities while retaining existing clients in managing their recruitment processes, including lead generation, opportunity identification, and client presentations.
• Find clients and develop long term relationships.
• Employ recruitment methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising).
• Evaluates resumes and application and assume responsibility for pre-screening and coordinate interviews.
• Managing and developing long-term client relationships, as evidenced by positive client feedback and client engagement with repeated business.
• Determine the most suitable candidates for different positions.
• Facilitate and finalize agreement between candidates and employer.
Develop and execute recruiting plans
• Work with hiring managers on strategy, planning and coordinate meetings.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each opening positions.
• Effectively and efficiently fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with client managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, methods and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
Education & Skills Requirement
The candidate should possess a Bachelor with a minimum of 3+ years in Human Resources expertise or a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
Candidate should have an accessible and visible leadership style, effective listening skills, exceptional analytical abilities, great interpersonal and organizational skills and a commitment to collaboration and shared governance.
IntelMed is constantly looking for skilled and ambitious candidates to join our team. If you feel you relate with our company profile and vision & values, please send us your CV via email: email@example.com
PS NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
A RELIABLE MOTOR VEHICLE IS A MUST FOR CLIENTS VISITS LOCALLY AND REGIONALLY.