The ACED STARS Child Care and Learning Centre is a new and upcoming Early Childhood Institution at Lot 149-150, Hague District, Falmouth P.O. Trelawny, that is Child Centred with a strong mission and vision that is geared towards the best interests of the child. We aim to create well rounded leaders of society and we are looking for a highly motivated teacher/assistant to teacher to help our institution grow and flourish. The teacher/assistant teacher will work with a great team to look after the pre k room (1 year and 5 months to 3 year olds.)
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent early childhood graduate are encouraged to apply as long as you have a strong passion for children.
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for the centre and its teachers.
You will need:
- An approved Early Childhood teaching qualification. (Bachelor’s degree or diploma3 from the HEART institution)
- Experience working in a childcare setting would be appreciated.
- Good organisation and teamwork skill
- Written and verbal communication skill
- A good level of computer accuracy
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your CV and application letter to Janeel Mckenzie (Secretary): firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A CHEF/COOK. QUALIFIED PERSONNEL MAY ALSO SEND IN THEIR RESUME AND APPLICATION LETTER